Skip to main content

Service Request

226 BRWB

Service Request

A service request is used to request campus repairs or routine maintenance. This form expedites the service request process by allowing project specifics for the desired work to be described in brief, simple terms (i.e., leaking faucet, broken chair, carpet cleaning).

***The Service Request Form is for Academic and Athletic Campus Buildings Only***
It is not intended for housing maintenance or Wilkinson Student Center (WSC) requests. Please direct any housing or WSC maintenance requests to your building manager.

For design and construction or project requests, please complete a work order.
To order new keys, please visit Keys, Locks, & Access Control to submit a key request.
To order poinsettias, please submit a poinsettia request.